Wednesday, April 27, 2011

[Brand New] Textures!!!!

Hi Everyone!!!*heartz*
I am taking my stab at making textures!!!
Please show me some support and let me know what you think!!!
I dedicated my first series of textures to a good friend of mine from AVN Mr BU. teehee. He inspired me to make textures.
Original Clueless Textures
Photobucket
Original Clueless Txt with White Molding [10 pack]
Photobucket
Original Clueless Txt with Black Molding [10 pack]
Photobucket
Original Clueless Phat Pack [20txt Black and White Molding] COMING SOON!!!
Photobucket
Clueless Striped Textures White Molding [15 Pack]
Photobucket
Clueless Striped Textures Black Molding [15 Pack]
Photobucket
Clueless Striped Phat Pack [30 pack]COMING SOON!!!
Photobucket
Newest of the released packs is the Floral Striped Texture
Photobucket
In-Stores now !!!!
Please Visit ::FYI:: in AVN @ Odd Bawlz 2
.:||[http://slurl.com/secondlife/Odd%20Bawlz%202/97/197/24]||:.

No comments:

Post a Comment